As with just about every quarter at VTS, this one was one for the books. Product Marketing hit our stride after I was (finally) able to hire another product marketer. It was exciting for me to further scale the product marketing function this quarter. Here’s what we were able to accomplish this quarter.
Notable achievements include:
- Improved internal & external visibility into the product roadmap (thanks to a deeper partnership with product leadership & individual contributors)
- Significant go-to-market process improvements
- Deeper research initiatives around competitors, win/loss and industry trends
- Product presence at our second annual user conference, Accelerate 2017
- New collateral, including one pagers, case studies, product videos & more
- Steps towards making product marketing at VTS ‘world class’
Check it out below!